This course will offer the possibility to create your own digital fashion illustration, and will allow you to develop your own handwriting.
Non editable automatic button
This course will offer the possibility to create your own digital fashion illustration, and will allow you to develop your own handwriting. You will be given all the tools to be able to build your own digital fashion illustration portfolio.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
• Create a minimalist fashion illustration
• Draw a detailed face
• Choose correct skin tones with highlights and contouring
• Create fabrics, and fill illustrations with fabric swatches.
• Create digital watercolour fashion illustrations.
• Introduction to digital fashion illustration on Adobe Illustrator &Adobe Photoshop
• How to draw faces & hair
• How to draw rest of body
• Picking correct skin tones
• How to draw clothing
• How to render/colour illustrations and add pattern and texture
Kayleigh McAuliffe is a UK based Fashion Design Consultant, Lecturer and illustrator. After graduating from De Montfort University with a Bachelor’s degree in Contour Fashion, Kayleigh has built a successful international career within the lingerie and swimwear fashion industry with large global brands such as Victoria’s Secret & Elle Macpherson. Kayleigh has most recently became a visiting lecturer at De Montfort University teaching illustration and design.